Choosing your wedding band may seem like a difficult decision, but it should be one you approach with excitement! This is a ring that you and your fiance will choose together and wear for the rest of your lives, and the choices are endless. There aren’t really any rules when it comes to picking the one, but here’s a list of things to keep in mind when shopping around:
- Decide the basics before you shop – Which metal? Diamonds? Eternity or half-way around?
- Start your search early! Remember most rings can take up to a month to be created, you don’t want to be scrambling at the last minute.
- Be practical in your choices, don’t choose a wedding band that you wouldn’t feel comfortable wearing each and every day.
- Set a budget, and stick to it. All metal bands can be anywhere from $500 – $1,000 depending on thicknesses and metal choice, adding diamonds is only going to further increase the price!
- Dare to be different. There’s no rule book for picking out a wedding band. If you don’t want it to match your engagement ring it doesn’t have to. If you do, there’s most likely a matching style out there and your decision is easy! You can mix metal colors and different styles.
- Have fun and go WITH your fiance! Chances are he’ll want and appreciate your help when choosing his ring out and is excited to help pick yours.